Warranty & Returns
We don't want you having to worry about any of the work we carry out on your device, so we give a comprehensive 3 month warranty on any repairs we carry out on your device. If you happen to have any problems after having a repair, just pop back to our store and we'll be happy to help getting everything sorted. The list below highlights any issues that would cause us not to carry out a warranty repair.
- If the device has had further physical damage since the time of repair.
- We don't offer a warranty on any repairs that have received liquid damage. This is because you cannot vouch for the reliability of any electricals that've been in contact with a liquid.
- If the fault has been caused by something other than the repair we have carried out. For example, if you've had your screen repaired and a month later your battery expands and causes your display to fail.
Please get in touch if you have any other questions regarding our warranty cover on repairs.
Physical Goods Warranty
Everything you buy from us comes with our 3 months warranty, which will protect you from any faults developing in that time period. The below list includes some of the reasons your warranty might not be valid.
- The item has received physical or liquid damage.
- Our warranty does not cover anything that is a direct result of misuse of the item.
- We don't cover software problems that are related to the user, such as lost passwords or viruses.
Please get in touch if you have any other questions regarding our warranty cover on physical goods.
Physical Goods Returns Policy
If you order an item from us online, you have 14 days from receiving the item to change your mind. We've listed the requirements below to take advantage of this.
- The item has to be in the same condition as you received it.
- You will have to pay for the cost of returning the item to us.
- Your refund will be processed when we've received the item back and has been checked for eligibility.
If you've received an item from us that is either damaged, faulty or not as described then you can contact us on 01909518910 to arrange a free return for the item.
Returns can be sent to: Turvers, 12-14 Hangsman Lane, Dinnington, Sheffield, S25 3PF
Please get in touch if you have any other questions regarding our returns policy.