While we're in a country wide lockdown we've got some measures in place which allows us to still serve our customers where safe and possible.
- Our doors are closed and fitted with doorbells, a quick press of the doorbell will let us know you're waiting for assistance.
- Once we've come to the door, we can assess if you're allowed to enter our store or not, depending upon which services you're in need of. (Listed below).
- We're still cleaning our hands regularly and wearing masks is still required by our staff and customers. (Where valid exemption certificates cannot be shown).
- Only one customer in store at any one time, and browsing is no longer allowed.
Our services and how they're operating;
- Loan, Buybacks and Cheque cashing customers can still come into our stores, and will be let inside once you've pressed our doorbell for entry. These are classed as essential services.
- Phone repairs can still be carried out in a click and collect fashion. We'll take your device from the door and carry out the work required, with either a time given for completing or a phone call to let you know its ready.
- Purchases from us need to be either purchased through our online store and collected at our store front, or pre arranged over the phone.
- Selling your electricals can still be carried out in a click and collection fashion, you'll need to drop your device off to us for testing and valuation. Once we've assessed value and that it's fully working we will contact you with our offer.
If you have any questions regarding COVID-19 safety measures, please get in touch with us by calling 01909 518910.