It's great to be back in store and serving our customers once again after this extended lock down period. To be able to keep our customers and staff safe now that we're back open, we've had to introduce a variety of measures as follows;
- Screens fitted to our counters to keep a safety barrier up even when you approach us.
- Safety signage outside and inside our store to keep the safety rules in place.
- Strict one way systems in place, to keep customers distanced from one another while in our stores.
- Antibacterial hand gel available for customers and our staff.
- Gloves and Masks used by our staff when fit to do so.
- Goods handed over the counter will be cleaned before being passed over.
In addition to the above measures we're still able to offer the below services where requested;
- Free local delivery on our products.
- Park outside and we'll try and come out to you if you'd rather not come into store.
- Click & Collect at our stores so you limit the amount of time you spend inside them.
If you have any questions regarding COVID-19 safety measures, please get in touch with us by calling 01909 518910.